Friday 10 August 2007

SCS Limited Supplies Challenge


Today's Limited Supplies Challenge LS128 was to make a Summer Season Card. It was supposed to be colours from Bold Brights or Soft Subtles. You could use a few embellishments as well, like brads, eyelets, ribbon and primas.

I used Only Orange, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White and Doodle Bug Designer Paper. The surf board stamp was one I picked up along my travels through the States. The brads were picked up from the dollar store! YAH! Finally snagged something decent from there...haha


Chloe REALLY wanted to participate in the challenge too. So she made this card. I helped with cutting the paper but she did the rest. She used Real Red and some misc Designer Paper. The moneky stamp is her FAVOURITE! She loves monkeys and watermelon!!


I think she did great and she wanted me to post it on my blog in hopes that someone would like it...LOL!

Thanks for looking ;)

7 comments:

Shannon McGann said...

Both cards are super-cute! Chloe, you did a great job! I love your monkey card!

Allison Rankin said...

Great cards! Super job on your monkey card Chloe...the colors are so fun!

Anonymous said...

CHLOE! Your monkey card is awesome - so cute - great job!!

Anonymous said...

Oh girlie .. Love your surf board card how cute is that ... and Chole your did an awesome job on your monkey card sooo cute and your coloring is wonderful .. I love to color with all my tools too Pencils, crayons, watercolored pencils .. Love all those .. Great job girlie's
Hugs
Dawn

BraMax said...

Great job on the card Chloe! Dawn Brians gonna kill you if you get her addicted to making crafts and cards too. He's gonna need a second job lol

Corie said...

Just so cute!!!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Great cards! You summer one is perfect with the surfboards and that paper, and the brads!!

Your little monkey is adorable too! Super, girl!!