Sunday 19 August 2007

Blog Winner!

Sorry girls! I went to IKEA this morning and if any of you shop there, you know you can't just get in and out in 15 minutes...LOL
Ended up coming home with some more jars and candles and lightening!

Anyway I just did the Random.org generator and the winner is:

Here are your random numbers:1
Timestamp: 2007-08-19 19:41:17 IST

WOW! First post was:

~Carla~ said...
Hmm... what do I love to do? I love to go to bed early, snuggle in with a good book!! But with 4 kids, one of them being only 3 months old, that hasn't happened for a long time! LOL!! I do love to watch the Amazing Race, or hang out with my Dh/kids and watch a good movie!

Congrats Carla! Email me HERE with your snail mail address and I can get the goodies in the mail to you!!
Thanks everyone for visiting and I do hope you will come back again and again!

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Oh yay! :) I won!! Thank-you, Dawn! Made my day! Your email link isn't working.. wanna try again for me? :)

Dawn Easton said...

Sorry about that Carla!
I added it under my profile and also in the About me now...hope you can see it!