Saturday 16 June 2007

A sweet challenge


Both of these cards were made for Jen's Challenge on i{heart}2stamp! She had both a layout and a colour challenge for us this weekend! My speed...LOL Since I'm not always good at coming up with layouts and colours on my own.
The first card was made with the new Zoofari set I got this week! So cute eh?! My sewing on the other hand is something to be desired on this card. The second card is made with one of my all time favourite flower sets, Simply Said. Both of these cards measure 4.25 x 4.25. I haven't made many cards this size before but will more often now. Thanks Jen!

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Great job with Jen's challenge! Both of your cards are very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love them both girlie ... I also love this size too.. The color combo is Fantastic ...Great Job GF

xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Anonymous said...

These are EXCELLENT!!!!!

Michelle L. said...

These are darling! Great job on the challenge.