Saturday 23 June 2007

Saturday Challenge



This weekend Jen at i{heart}2stamp had another challenge! I love doing these! Be sure to check out Jen's blog. She does FANTASTIC work there! Thanks Jen for the challenge. I used something I haven't used since around Christmas time....microbeads! Not sure if you could see the microbeads in the full card pic so I zoomed in a bit for the center.
This card measures 5.25 x 5.25.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Much Appreciated and Anita's Flower Stamp
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Watercolour Paper and POP
Inks: WWC in Green Galore, Rose Red and Barely Banana, also used Black Stazon
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Versamark, Heat and Stick Powder and Microbeads, Aquapainter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it .. so very Bright .. Great Job girlie ..
sorry I have been MIA been a very busy Weekend ..Not complaining though :-) Have a wonderful Sunday girlie
xoxox
Dawn

Rose Ann said...

Very pretty!! I love the POP papers on your card!

Little C's Creations said...

i love it!!! very pretty!!