Sunday 13 May 2007

Tin Containers


This morning while grocery shopping I found these tins and thought they'd be great to alter! Not that I didn't have a ton of other things to alter...haha. They were the last ones so I snatched them up! They are actually a good size. They measure 4.75" on each side. I decorated two of them already and am working on the third but wanted to show them tonight since it's been a couple of days of crafting anything.
These are the Petals and Paisley Papers from the Stampin' Up! mini. I used up some of my Maya Road Chipboard flowers on the pink tin. One is covered in paper and the other is covered in Pretty in Pink Craft Ink then sprinkled with Iridescent Ice Powder. I used a big white brad to hold them together. On the blue tin I used some prima flowers.
I have no idea what I am going to do with these now. Probably give them away as I do with everything else. If I kept everything I made I'd have no room for NEW stuff!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh...I like this! Since those silly lunch pails cost so much at the LSS, I am going to look around at dollar stores, etc. for something like this!