Wednesday 16 May 2007

Splitcoast Challenge Today SC124

I finally decided to actually DO a Splitcoast Challenge today! I mean, I've done them in the past but never followed it totally. Let alone take a picture of it...haha
This was a simple card and MY speed ;)
Here is the challenge link.
Supplies Used :
All Stampin'Up!
Stamp Sets: Be Happy, Small Sayings and Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Whisper White and Design Paper 6x6 pad
Inks: Almost Amethyst
Accesories: Word Window Punch and a piece of rubber for the flower to pop!

Since I still had scraps left out for the challenge card I thought I'd use them up. This image was one I bought at either Joanne's or Hobby Lobby while we were in Florida in February. The center of the flower has Iridescent Ice Powder.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Anitas Stamps and Small Sayings
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Whisper White and DP 6x6 pad
Inks: Black Stazonk, Re-inkers in Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery and Barely Banana
Accesories: Eyelets, 2 way glue pen and Iridescent Ice Powder and AquaPainter

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Great work on the SC...nice color palette!