Sunday 6 May 2007

Coaster Phone Book







I realized today that my little address book is filling up. So I thought I'd use up some of my scraps from my Mom's Day workshop last weekend.

I printed the little address labels on the computer. My Paintshoppro was used to create them. Then I cut them to fit the inside pages.

This probably took about 2 1/2 hours to make from start to finish. A little longer than I had anticipated but I like how it turned out and may make a few more as gifts!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: That's Nice and Brushstroke Alphabet
Paper: Petals and Paisleys Designer Paper, Cool Caribbean, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Non-SU white for page fillers
Inks: Same as Paper plus Temp. Turq. Marker
Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Flower Punches, Binder Rings, Brads, Ribbon, Cropadile and Medium Weight Chipboard Coasters

***the inside pages are cut 3.75 x 3.75

No comments: